Join United Financial Credit Union Today!
We are happy to offer membership to anyone that lives, works, worships or attends school within any county in the State of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula. An individual becomes a member of United Financial by opening a Savings account. This is our basic savings program and requires an initial deposit and minimum balance requirement of $25.
Why join United Financial?
United Financial is your trusted financial partner with a wide variety of accounts and services. Membership offers many benefits exclusive to credit unions that can’t be found at a bank!
What you’ll love about being a member with us:
- High-interest rates on Savings accounts and Certificates of Deposit
- Drive Thru with Extended Hours
- Online Services for easy 24/7 access to your accounts
- Savings insured up to $250,000!
- Reward Checking Accounts
- A variety of discount programs
- Investment services
- Low-interest rates on mortgages and auto loans
- Youth and Teen Accounts
- Business Services
- Financial Education Services
How do I Join?
Join United Financial and start reaping the benefits of our membership. Becoming a part of our credit union family has never been easier!
- You live, work, worship or attend school within any county in the State of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula.
- You have a family member who already belongs to United Financial.
- Stop into any office and complete our easy application to begin enjoying the benefits of Credit Union membership!
Bay City – Frankenlust Office
Our mission is to build relationships with our members through innovative, friendly, quality service. We provide long-term financial stability to our credit union, our members and their families.
6354 Westside Saginaw Road (M-84) Bay City, MI 48706
|Days Open||Lobby Appointment Hours||Lobby Teller Hours||Drive Thru Hours|
|Monday – Thursday||CLOSED||CLOSED||7:00am to 7:00pm|
|Friday||CLOSED||CLOSED||7:00am to 7:00pm|
|Saturday||CLOSED||CLOSED||8:00am to 2:00pm|
We are looking forward to serving you soon! Stay tuned in for updates.
What are Personal Tellers?
We are excited to bring our members a new teller experience! Our Live Personal Tellers in our Drive-Thru are also open extended hours to be more convenient for you! Our Drive-Thru is open Monday – Friday 7:00am – 7:00pm and Saturday 8:00am – 2:00pm.
What are Personal Tellers or ITMs?
ITMs are Interactive Teller Machines, we like to call them Live Personal Tellers. Personal Tellers look like an ATM, but looks can be deceiving. With a Personal Teller our members are able to interact, face-to-face with a member of the United Financial team and complete transactions with a live person the same as if they went inside the credit union. Our Contact Center department, which is located at our branch office in Saginaw has been staffed with familiar faces from existing branch locations.
Have a Question?
Email us using the form below