Financial Wholeness Course
We invite you to join us for our Financial Wholeness Course. During the course you will learn time-tested strategies that help you to make informed financial decisions. Whether your objective is to build a nest egg, protect your assets or preserve your lifestyle throughout retirement, this course helps you plan your future with confidence.
Learn how to:
- Determine the amount of money you need to retire
- Create and set Manageable Goals for Retirement
- Eliminate Debt and Improve Cash Flow
- Properly convert IRA’s to a Roth IRA
- Safeguard your assets
- Select Retirement plan info that is right for your situation
- Reduce or eliminate taxes, expenses, delays and legal challenges with estate planning
Class Session Include:
- Estate Planning
- Risk Management and Asset Protection
- Life Planning for Retirement
- Retirement Plan Distribution Strategies
- Social Security Planning
- Retirement Road Blocks and Mistakes
- Investment Education
March 14 and 21 from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm at
United Financial CU: 4685 State St. Saginaw, MI 48603
Members – $25
Non-Members – $50
*You can bring a spouse or guest at no additional charge. Registration fee includes one workbook.
Space is limited so please make your reservations today.
Give us a call at 777.3620 with any questions about the seminar, or contact me by email at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you there!
Seminar Payment Options:
If you are a current United Financial Credit Union member – you can pay via credit card below, we can transfer the money out of your account or pay via check/cash the night of the seminar.
If you are not a current member – you can pay via credit card below or pay via check/cash the night of the seminar.