All branches are CLOSED to Lobby Traffic until at least April 13th. Our Drive Thru and Call Center will remain OPEN and are ready to serve you.
United Financial CU is here for you. If your family has encountered hardship as a result of Covid-19, our team is available to discuss solutions for you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us. You can view our relief options here.
During this evolving public health situation, our main priority is the health and safety of our team and our members. We greatly care about our members and want to do our part to keep you healthy, our employees healthy and help minimize the spread of the virus. In saying that, we are taking aggressive steps to assist in the containment of the Coronavirus, including closing our lobbies until further notice. We are limiting branch transactions to drive-thru until further notice.
Drive Thru Hours:
Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday: 7:00am – 2:00pm
Call Center Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 12:30pm
Live Chat on our website
Text UFAccount to 43783
Accessing Your Money:
Making certain our members maintain access to their accounts and funds is important. Ensuring the well-being of our members and employees is imperative. Remain closely connected to your funds and follow social distancing recommendations suggested by health experts, by employing the following practices:
- Drive Thru at all locations: Check account balances, deposit cash and checks, withdraw cash, transfer funds, and more.
- Online Banking and Mobile App– On the go access available 24/7. Check account balances, transfer money, bill pay, and more.
- New Account Applications can all be done online.
- Loan and Mortgage applications can also be handled online or over the phone.
- Various Relief Options available for our members.
- External Transfers inside Online Banking – ability to send and receive funds to accounts outside of United Financial CU.
- Mobile Deposit- Deposit a check 24/7. If a check is not automatically deposited, they are reviewed and credited to your account during normal business hours Monday-Friday.
- US24 Telephone Teller – Check account balances, transfer funds, and more.
- Night Deposit available at all locations: Deposit checks and cash. Deposits are credited to accounts each morning upon opening.
- We are a member of the CO-OP Network, offering 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs -many offering deposit-taking functionality – across the United States.
For Our Members
- As a reminder, you can take advantage of our numerous alternatives to face-to-face interactions listed above.
- You might consider wearing gloves or using a pen when accessing the ATM or Personal Teller machine or debit/credit card machines.
- Lastly, you can follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus.
We are committed to working hard to support our members through these uncertain times. If you are experiencing a financial hardship as a result of COVID-19 please contact us to determine how we may be able to help
Your Funds Are Safe
We would like to remind you that your deposits at United Financial CU are safe. United Financial is well-capitalized and financially strong. Further, your funds are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. You can estimate your share insurance by using the estimator tool on the MyCreditUnion.gov website.
For additional information about COVID-19, view the latest report from the Centers for Disease Control click here.
Information regarding the Michigan Stay Home, Stay Safe, Save Lives order, resources for assistance for food and other needs – click here
Protect Yourself From Scammers
In times like these, a natural reaction may be to withdraw your cash and secure it somewhere in fear that you won’t be able to access your money. We cannot emphasize enough how dangerous it is to withdraw large amounts of cash to store in your home or elsewhere. The safest way for you to protect yourself and your money is to leave it securely deposited at your credit union or bank, where your funds are federally insured.
Scam artists take advantage of times like these to gain access to bank accounts. Protect yourself by being aware of suspicious emails and text messages. Keep your eyes open for medical supply scams, fraudulent donation sites, or anything else that seems fishy. If it seems like it could be fraud, it probably is, so listen to your gut and don’t provide your personal identification (usernames, passwords, Social Security number, etc.) unless you are 100% certain you are dealing with a legitimate organization—one with whom you have made the initial contact. Do not click on links or download attachments from unknown email senders, and do not make purchases or donations on any unknown sites.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your account, please contact United Financial Credit Union at 989-777-3620.