Do Your Business with United Financial Today!
United Financial offers the same great financial services as any bank with a more prioritized, community-driven touch. We take our local business’s well-being seriously as they are commonly stewards in our community. We’re based right here in Michigan just like your business, and we’re always right here when you need us. We partner with local businesses in our area to support both their needs and the needs of our members in the community.
Why Join United Financial?
With a wide variety of services and savings, you have more ways to pay and get paid with less fees. And with friendly, local service from our expert staff, you can enjoy the personal attention you deserve.
How do I Join?
Join United Financial and start reaping the benefits of our membership. Becoming a part of our credit union family has never been easier!
- Stop into any office and complete our easy application to begin enjoying the benefits of Credit Union membership!
- Give us a call an we can start your application over the phone.
Business Membership Benefits
Memberships are available to any individuals or businesses in any county in the State of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula. A business becomes a member of United Financial by opening a Savings account. This is our basic savings program and requires an initial deposit and minimum balance requirement of $25. Memberships include all the normal individual perks, but also have special business privileges like:
- Extended Drive Thru Hours
- Three different Checking Account Options
- HSA Savings Accounts
- Virtual Branch Home Banking
- Free Electronic Statements
- Mobile Banking with Check Deposit
- Online Bill Payment and Payroll options
- Debit/ATM cards
- Night Deposits
- Notary Public Service
Have a Question?
Email us using the form below