Mortgages in 3-Easy Steps
Our process is simple, but we are still here to walk you through it if you need us.
APPLICATION & PRE-APPROVAL
LOAN PROCESSING & UNDERWRITING
We’ll help you gather and submit all relevant materials and quickly provide final approval on your mortgage
CLOSING & MOVE IN
We’ll walk you through completion of all closing documents so you can choose your move in date and begin enjoying your new home!
What type of mortgages can I apply for?
- Finance your first home
- New home construction
- Refinance your existing home
- Vacation home
- Investment property
What type of mortgages are available?
- Balloon and Fixed Rate options
- Home Equity
- Construction Loans
- Vacant land loans
- FHA Mortgage loans
- Rural Development loans
- VA Mortgage loans
What is Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)?
- Mortgage insurance can help qualified borrowers realize the dream of homeownership sooner. It allows you to buy a home with less than a 20% down payment. It provides financial protection to lenders and investors in case of default. With the protection of mortgage insurance, lenders can offer mortgages to qualified borrowers with a low down payment.
- Protect your home when times get tough. Mortgage insurance from Genworth offers added benefits to give you peace of mind.
- A safer loan is a smart loan! We help you buy a home faster … and help you stay there for years to come.
Do you offer FHA loans?
Many home buyers have heard of FHA loans. First time buyers often use an FHA loan for their first mortgage.
Let’s take a look at what this mortgage is, and what benefits you may find. First, understand that the
Federal Housing Administration (FHA) does not actually issue mortgage loans. Instead, the FHA provides
mortgage insurance to protect lenders like us from the risks often associated with low down payment
mortgages. Home buyers like FHA mortgage loans because they typically have more liberal qualification
There are many reasons you may want to consider an FHA mortgage loan:
- More liberal qualification requirements
- Lower down payment requirement (as low as 3.5%)
- Lower monthly insurance premiums
- Lower closing costs
- Lower Credit score requirements than other mortgage loan programs
- No income limit
- No geographic restrictions
- Gift funds allowed for down payment
This makes an FHA loan a very attractive loan for the first time home buyer and also for families with low and moderate income levels.
Do you offer VA loans?
Yes we do!
A VA mortgage loan is the home loan available only to ex-servicemen and women as well as those on active duty, on which the lender is insured against loss by the Veterans Administration. VA loans come with several benefits and we are happy to be able to provide this funding to our community.
Benefits of VA Loans:
- No Down Payment Required
- No Mortgage Insurance
- No Income Limits
- 100% Financing Options Available
- Minimum Property Requirements
- Equal Opportunity For All Qualified Veterans
Eligibility Criteria for Qualification: (Generally, the following people are eligible)
- Veterans who meet length of service requirements
- Service members on active duty who have served a minimum period
- Certain Reservists and National Guard members
- Certain surviving spouses of deceased Veterans
Do you offer Rural Development Mortgages?
Yes we do!
A Rural Development Mortgage is an option for families in rural areas the ability to purchase a home with 100% financing options.
Not limited to first time homebuyers.
Can I refinance my existing home to save money?
Yes. Simply complete our easy 3-step process.
Why refinance? It may make sense if you can lower your interest rate or if the value of your home has increased. Refinancing can be a helpful tool for home improvement, debt consolidation or simply lowering your monthly payment.
Reasons to refinance:
- Switch from an adjustable rate loan to a fixed rate mortgage
- Reduce your interest rate and your monthly payment
- Build equity faster by shortening the term of your loan to 15 or 20 years
If I have bad credit can I still apply?
Yes. You may still qualify for a mortgage even with bad credit.
Can I apply if I have a fixed income?
Yes. We evaluate several factors concerning your financial situation to determine the best mortgage options for you.
Can I lock-in my mortgage rate while the loan is in process?
Yes. Visit here for more information.
Do I need homeowners insurance before closing?
Yes. Visit here for more information
Home Owners Insurance
There are many important decisions that must be made throughout someone’s life, so we have collaborated with Isaac Zimmer to help members with all of their insurance needs. Licensed to do business in the state of Michigan, our agents will consult with you on the coverage and premiums that meet your specific needs.
How is my private information protected?
Our site is completely secure, utilizing PCI-compliant, bank-level security software that is continually tested and certified.
The Right Loan For You
We provide a variety of loan options based on:
Your monthly income
How much you owe
How much you want to spend on your new house
How much you still owe if you are refinancing
How much you have to put down
How long you’re planning to stay in your new home
How much flexibility you have with your monthly payment!