Mortgages in 3-Easy Steps
Our process is simple, but we are still here to walk you through it if you need us.
APPLICATION & PRE-APPROVAL
We’ll help you gather and submit all relevant materials and quickly provide final approval on your mortgage
CLOSING & MOVE IN
We’ll walk you through completion of all closing documents so you can choose your move in date and begin enjoying your new home!
What type of mortgages can I apply for?
- Finance your first home
- New home construction
- Refinance your existing home
- Vacation home
- Investment property
What type of mortgages are available?
- Balloon and fixed rate
- 1st and 2nd mortgages
- Vacant land loans
- FHA Mortgage loans
- Rural development loans
- VA Mortgage loans
Do you offer FHA loans?
Many home buyers have heard of FHA loans. First time buyers often use an FHA loan for their first mortgage.
Let’s take a look at what this mortgage is, and what benefits you may find. First, understand that the
Federal Housing Administration (FHA) does not actually issue mortgage loans. Instead, the FHA provides
mortgage insurance to protect lenders like us from the risks often associated with low down payment
mortgages. Home buyers like FHA mortgage loans because they typically have more liberal qualification
There are many reasons you may want to consider an FHA mortgage loan:
- More liberal qualification requirements
- Lower down payment requirement (as low as 3.5%)
- Lower monthly insurance premiums
- Lower closing costs
- Lower Credit score requirements than other mortgage loan programs
- No income limit
- No geographic restrictions
- Gift funds allowed for down payment
This makes an FHA loan a very attractive loan for the first time home buyer and also for families with low and moderate income levels.
Do you offer VA loans?
Yes we do!
A VA mortgage loan is the home loan available only to ex-servicemen and women as well as those on active duty, on which the lender is insured against loss by the Veterans Administration. VA loans come with several benefits and we are happy to be able to provide this funding to our community.
Benefits of VA Loans:
- No Down Payment Required
- No Mortgage Insurance
- No Income Limits
- 100% Financing Options Available
- Minimum Property Requirements
- Equal Opportunity For All Qualified Veterans
Eligibility Criteria for Qualification: (Generally, the following people are eligible)
- Veterans who meet length of service requirements
- Service members on active duty who have served a minimum period
- Certain Reservists and National Guard members
- Certain surviving spouses of deceased Veterans
Do you offer Rural Development Mortgages?
Yes we do!
A Rural Development Mortgage is an option for families in rural areas the ability to purchase a home with 100% financing options.
Not limited to first time homebuyers.
Can I refinance my existing home to save money?
Yes. Simply complete our easy 3-step process.
Why refinance? It may make sense if you can lower your interest rate or if the value of your home has increased. Refinancing can be a helpful tool for home improvement, debt consolidation or simply lowering your monthly payment.
Reasons to refinance:
- Switch from an adjustable rate loan to a fixed rate mortgage
- Reduce your interest rate and your monthly payment
- Build equity faster by shortening the term of your loan to 15 or 20 years