Join United Financial Today!
We are happy to offer membership to anyone that lives, works or worships in Saginaw, Bay and Midland counties. An individual becomes a member of United Financial by opening a Savings account. This is our basic savings program and requires an initial deposit and minimum balance requirement of $25.
Why join United Financial? United Financial is your trusted financial partner with a wide variety of accounts and services. Membership offers many benefits exclusive to credit unions that can’t be found at a bank!
What you’ll love about being a member with us:
- Credit card with rewards, no annual fee, and low-interest rates
- A variety of discount programs
- Investment services
- High-interest rates on savings accounts and Certificates of Deposit
- Low-interest rates on mortgages and auto loans
- Savings insured up to $250,000!
How do I Join? Join United Financial and start reaping the benefits of our membership. Becoming a part of our credit union family has never been easier!
- You live, work or worship in the Saginaw, Bay or Midland Counties
- You have a family member who already belongs to United Financial
- You may qualify for membership in other ways. Contact the Credit Union for details!
- Stop into any office and complete our easy application to begin enjoying the benefits of Credit Union membership!
- Great rates on savings accounts and loans.
- A variety of additional services and discount programs.
- Fewer fees or lower fees on items.
- Friendly, Personal and Fast Service.
Have a Question?
Email us using the form below