Join United Financial Today!
We are happy to offer membership to anyone that lives, works, worships or attends school within any county in the State of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula.. An individual becomes a member of United Financial by opening a Savings account. This is our basic savings program and requires an initial deposit and minimum balance requirement of $25.
Why join United Financial? United Financial is your trusted financial partner with a wide variety of accounts and services. Membership offers many benefits exclusive to credit unions that can’t be found at a bank!
What you’ll love about being a member with us:
- Credit card with rewards, no annual fee, and low-interest rates
- A variety of discount programs
- Investment services
- High-interest rates on savings accounts and Certificates of Deposit
- Low-interest rates on mortgages and auto loans
- Savings insured up to $250,000!
How do I Join?
Join United Financial and start reaping the benefits of our membership. Becoming a part of our credit union family has never been easier!
- You live, work, worship or attend school within any county in the State of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula.
- You have a family member who already belongs to United Financial.
- Stop into any office and complete our easy application to begin enjoying the benefits of Credit Union membership!
- Great rates on savings accounts and loans.
- A variety of additional services and discount programs.
- Fewer fees or lower fees on items.
- Friendly, Personal and Fast Service.
Have a Question?
Email us using the form below