As a valued member of United Financial Credit Union, we are committed to serving YOU. And as a benefit to you, we are providing you with free access to money management and financial education services.
Zogo is a gamified financial literacy app that rewards users for completing bite-sized financial literacy lessons on intelligently saving, spending and managing their money. Level up and earn while you learn, with real-life rewards – like gift cards to your favorite stores! Download the free app using code “UFCU”, and start earning while you learn today!
Earn while you learn with Zogo and United Financial!
- Play through 300+ bite-sized modules
- Earn points by completing each education module
- Exchange points for gift cards to your favorite stores
Schools and Educators:
Turn homework assignments into a game! Learn more how to incorporate Zogo into your current curriculum with our School & Educators Kit.
Download the FREE Zogo mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
Use the access code “UFCU” and start earning while you learn!
Earn 1,000 extra points for referrals.
Earn even more points toward gift card rewards when you invite friends and family to download the app and join UFCU!
Zogo Web Modules
Financial Literacy, the GenZ way!
As you know, Zogo is a fun and engaging mobile app that pays you to learn financial literacy. What you may not know is that we are also offering a web-based version, specifically for students and teachers!
What’s in the Web-Based version?
- 350+ bite-sized financial literacy lessons
- Jumpstart Curriculum approved content
- Gamified and incentive-driven design
- Financial Literacy Certificates to show players progress
- As a way to brush up your financial literacy skills
- As a take-home tool to encourage learning beyond the classroom
With Zogo Web Modules, teachers can create classrooms and assign specific modules, that coincide with the lessons they are teaching. Students then can complete the assigned modules (and more), all from their computer.