Back to the Community
At United Financial Credit Union we are proud to serve anyone that lives, works or worships in Saginaw, Bay or Midland Counties. We are also proud to be involved in the communities we serve. Look for the United Financial “Back to the Community” Street Team out and about!
In order to be eligible, your request must meet the following criteria:
- Requests must be in writing and submitted to United Financial using the Donation Request form.
- Your application must be received at least 30 days prior to your event.
- The event/organization is located in and will benefit Saginaw, Bay, or Midland counties.
- Organizations, projects, programs, or events that focus on youth or education.
- Requests from United Financial Credit Union members and/or Business Partners may take priority over non-members.
- Only one request per organization will be considered during any 12 month period.
Unfortunately, we do not fund the following:
- School field trips, tours, clubs or sporting activity fundraising
- Individual fundraising efforts
- Activities, groups or events not in a United Financial branch community
- Administrative expenses or expenses such as conference and travel
- Projects whose primary purpose is legislative or political
All sponsorship requests must be submitted using the form below. All requests will be reviewed at the end of each month and you will be contact if selected. Due to the extremely high volume of requests, no phone calls or branch visits please.
If you are an organization looking for a donation or sponsorship of an event, please complete the document below and submit to the Marketing Department.
Look for logo items for sale, bake sales and more at our offices! All proceeds will go “Back to the Community”!!
We are proud to work with local schools providing classroom presentations, volunteering and fundraising!
School Spirit Checks
You write checks all the time… NOW you can show off your School Spirit & support the school at the same time.
For each box of checks that is ordered $1.00 goes back to the school!! Contact the Credit Union for participating schools.
Local Chamber of Commerce
We are involved in the Saginaw, Bridgeport, Chesaning, Auburn, Bay City & Freeland Chamber of Commerce.
Other programs we are involved in:
American Cancer Society
MS Walk – Frankenmuth
Auburn Corn Fest
Freeland Walleye Fest
Saginaw Soccer Complex
Auburn Treasure Hunt Days
Child & Family Services
Saginaw Spirit Adopt a School
Habitat for Humanity
Party on McCarty
and so many more!!