Purple With a Purpose
At United Financial Credit Union we are proud to serve anyone that lives, works, worships or attends school within any county in the State of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula. We are also proud to be involved in the communities we serve. Look for the United Financial “Back to the Community” Street Team out and about!
In order to be eligible, your request must meet the following criteria:
- Requests must be in writing and submitted to United Financial using the Donation Request form.
- Your application must be received at least 60 days prior to your event.
- Organizations, projects, programs, or events that focus on youth or education.
- Requests from United Financial Credit Union members and/or Business Partners may take priority over non-members.
- Only one request per organization will be considered during any 12 month period.
Unfortunately, we do not fund the following:
- School field trips, tours, clubs or sporting activity fundraising
- Individual fundraising efforts
- Activities, groups or events not in a United Financial branch community
- Administrative expenses or expenses such as conference and travel
- Projects whose primary purpose is legislative or political
All sponsorship requests must be submitted using the form below. All requests will be reviewed at the end of each month and you will be contact if selected. Due to the extremely high volume of requests, no phone calls or branch visits please.
If you are an organization looking for a donation or sponsorship of an event, please complete the document below and submit to the Marketing Department.
Look for logo items for sale, bake sales and more at our offices! All proceeds will go “Back to the Community”!!
We are proud to work with local schools providing classroom presentations, volunteering and fundraising!
We are a proud sponsor of the Banzai program, a premium online financial literacy program, to educators and students in your area for free. Learn More
Local Chamber of Commerce
We are involved in the Saginaw, Bridgeport, Chesaning, Auburn, Bay City & Freeland Chamber of Commerce.
Other programs we are involved in:
American Cancer Society
Toni & Trish Home
Auburn Corn Fest
Freeland Walleye Fest
Saginaw Soccer Complex
Auburn Treasure Hunt Days
Child & Family Services
Saginaw Spirit Adopt a School
and so many more!!