Back to the Community
While we would like to be able to fill each request for support, it is not feasible to do so. We must limit the scope of our support to levels that are responsible and in the best interest of our membership. These guidelines will not cover every possibility, special need or opportunity, and the credit union may make exceptions while considering the purpose for making donations.
In order to be eligible, your request must meet the following criteria:
- Requests must be in writing and submitted to United Financial using the Donation Request form.
- Your application must be received at least 60 days prior to your event.
- Organizations, projects, programs, or events that focus on youth or education.
- Requests from United Financial Credit Union members or Business Partners may take priority over non-members.
- Only one request per organization will be considered during any 12 month period.
Unfortunately, we do not fund the following:
- School field trips, tours, clubs or sporting activity fundraising
- Individual fundraising efforts
- Activities, groups or events not in a United Financial branch community
- Administrative expenses or expenses such as conference and travel
- Projects whose primary purpose is legislative or political
All sponsorship requests must be submitted using the form below. All requests will be reviewed at the end of each month and you will be contact if selected. Due to the extremely high volume of requests, no phone calls or branch visits please.