Introducing an identity theft protection service for United Financial Members & eligible Family Members!
Identity theft is a crime in which an imposter gains access to another’s personal information, such as Social Security, credit card numbers, or medical insurance information and uses this information for personal gain. Identity theft might be the result of a lost or stolen purse, stolen mail, documents taken from trash, data breach, computer virus or telephone scam.
Becoming a victim of identity fraud is a frightening, frustrating experience and it can happen to anyone at any time. If you become a victim of identity theft, experts will provide you with professional fraud resolution, helping you document damage and file necessary paperwork. This recovery plan reduces time spent restoring your credit and reputation, and valuable expense reimbursement is offered to help cover eligible expenses related to clearing your name and repairing damaged credit.
Personal checking accounts at United Financial include our identity theft protection service, IDProtect®. You, your family (1), and joint account holders receive the following identity theft protection for a low monthly fee of $1.99.
Benefits of ID Protect
You, your family(1) and joint account holders automatically receive the following identity theft protection:
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services
- Toll-free access to a dedicated consumer fraud specialist (recovery professional), who will work with victim on the specific details of their case, assist them with the appropriate paperwork and work with credit bureaus until their case is completely resolved
In addition to the benefits listed above, you also receive the following listed benefits at no additional cost.
- An online identity theft news center and valuable phone and web resources
- Debit and credit card registration
- Total Identity Monitoring – continuous monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone and many others
- Credit Monitoring – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports.
- 3-in-1 Credit Report – can request new report every 90 days or after receiving credit alert
- Credit Score – can request new credit score every 90 days or after receiving credit alert
Eligible personal checking accounts also receive up to $10,000 identity fraud expense reimbursement coverage (2) to cover expenses associated with clearing your name and repairing damaged credit, such as lost wages, legal fees, long distance calls, certified mail and notarized fraud documents.
If you’re not already taking advantage of this service, contact a United Financial representative to start protecting yourself today!
There’s no substitute for your protection and peace of mind.
1 IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to account owner(s) and their family. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) who are residents of the same household. Service is not available to a “signer” or “beneficiary” of the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to businesses and their employees, clubs and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students.
2 Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of Chartis Inc. The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.