Welcome to United Financial!
We are proud to welcome you to our credit union family. Please use this as a resource to learn more about your credit union membership.
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions from our new members. If you are looking for additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 989.777.3620 or email our team. We’re happy to help you!
Use your computer or mobile phone to access your United Financial account information! It’s totally FREE and is accessible 24 hours, 7 days a week!
Enroll in Virtual Branch Online Banking below. Once you enroll you can also sign up to receive electronic statements, pay your bills with Net Pay and download our mobile app.
What can I do on Virtual Branch?
- Check your account balances
- Account transfers – transfer money between your accounts or transfer money to another account at United Financial Credit Union
- Change your address
- Sign up for E-Mail Alerts
- Pay your bills with Net Pay
- View your statements
- Routing Number: 272477241
- Saturday and Extended Hours
- HSA Savings Accounts
- Virtual Branch Home Banking
- Mobile Banking with Check Deposit
- Online Bill Payment and Payroll options
- US 24 Telephone Teller
- Debit/ATM cards
- Night Deposits
- Notary Public Service
- Wire Services
- Coin Counting
- Safe Deposit Boxes
United Financial is a trusted financial partner – not only for your family but for your business as well. With a wide variety of accounts and services, you can keep things running smoothly today and plan for a bigger, better tomorrow. And with friendly, local service from our expert staff, you can enjoy the personal attention you deserve.
United Financial is your trusted financial partner with a wide variety of accounts and services. Membership offers many benefits exclusive to credit unions that can’t be found at a bank!
What you’ll love about being a member with us:
- Reward Checking Accounts
- Credit card with rewards, no annual fee, and low-interest rates
- Discount programs
- Youth and Teen Accounts
- High-interest rates on savings accounts and CDs
- Low-interest rates on mortgages and auto loans
- Savings insured up to $250,000!
When it’s time to buy a car, move into a new home, consolidate your debt or simply handle everyday expenses, United Financial Credit Union can provide the money you need. Our loan programs offer low rates, flexible terms and convenient application options to fit your schedule. You can apply for a loan in person, over the phone, or online.
Investing your money makes sense (and dollars). Take a fresh look at your finances and consider how your money can make money for you. Prepare for retirement or the ever-rising expense of sending your children to college. Investing wisely today will provide you and your family with a better tomorrow.