Auto Loans in 3-Easy Steps
Our process is simple, but we are still here to walk you through it if you need us.
APPLICATION & PRE-APPROVAL
Now that you are pre-approved and know how much you can afford – finding your perfect car will be a snap.
CLOSE YOUR LOAN
Time to show off your new wheels! Close your loan at one of our locations and receive a free gift!
Ready to Apply?
Fast. Secure. Simple.
Why Finance with United Financial Credit Union?
We have everything you need when you are shopping for a new vehicle, all in one place! If you’re in the market for a new or used vehicle, we can help.
- Three ways to apply for a loan: in person, over the phone, or online
- Competitive auto loan rates
- Convenient payment terms
- Friendly service – our loan reps will walk you through the entire process
- °Indirect Dealer options – have your loan paperwork prepared right at the dealership. See a complete list of our Indirect Dealers
The AskAuto® App Can Help
With the AskAuto® app, you can:
- Scan VINs to get average retail cost and EPA mileage estimates on cars you like.
- Compare, rank and save notes on vehicles you want to buy.
- Learn which loans might be best for you.
- Apply for a loan anytime, anywhere using your smartphone or mobile device. Just scan your driver’s license*** and the AskAuto® app prefills the loan application with your personal information and vehicle info for the car you’re interested in. Saves you time and keystrokes!
Want to take AskAuto® for a test drive? Download your free app today. Be sure to select United Financial Credit Union on the app’s startup screen.
***Driver’s license scan not available in all states.
United Financial is proud to offer Life and Disability Insurance for your loans at the Credit Union. Giving you peace of mind if something were to happen, your loan should be taken care of.
You can also add GAP Insurance (Guaranteed Asset Protection) or Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC) to your auto loan.
GAP is a low-cost coverage that pays the potentially high-cost difference between your insurance settlement and your loan balance on items directly related to the purchase of your vehicle.
MRC helps pay for covered repairs on your car when the unexpected breakdown occurs.
Proof of Insurance Coverage
Have you been asked to provide proof of insurance coverage for a new or existing loan? Simply enter your policy information online and allow us to verify your coverage and update our records as required in your loan agreement. Enter policy information here.