Benefits of Membership
Benefits Plus | ID Protect | Report Card Rewards | Accel Financial Counsling |BudgetSmart | CheckRight | Credit Union Rewards | Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance | Health Insurance |Auto & Homeowners Insurance Discounts | ADT | Spirit Ticket Vouchers |Sprint Discounts | Cedar Point | Co-Op ATM Network | Various Other Services
Our Benefits Plus ® program offers savings, value and service like you’ve never experienced before. Special discounts and rebates on:
- Travel – Hotel and Airfare
- Identity Theft Protection & Security Center
- Cash Back Rewards
- Emergency Road Service
- Consumer Protection
- National Restaurants
- And valuable discounts at over 100 local businesses and it’s available to ALL Checking Accounts!
If you don’t have a Benefits Plus card enroll now to start saving today! You can enjoy a 90 day Free Trial – after the 90 days there is a monthly fee of $3.95 for this program.
Already a Benefits Plus Member?
Visit www.Benefits-Plus.org to inquire or purchase a benefit, to register your credit cards or family members, and much more.
Benefits Plus® Disclaimer
United Financial Credit Union has selected Generations Gold, Inc. a fully independent third party service provider, to provide travel and other discount services on an exclusive basis directly to Benefits Plus® members. Your credit union assumes no liability for any of the providers in fulfilling their services. All liabilities, claims, damages, and demands are the direct responsibility of Generations Gold Inc., the benefits provider. Discounts received through Benefits Plus® may not be used in conjunction with any other financial institution discounts. Not all services available in areas. Benefits and services subject to change.
What is Identity Theft?
Identity theft is a crime in which an imposter gains access to another personal information, such as Social Security, credit card numbers, or medical insurance information and uses this information for personal gain. Identity theft might be the result of a lost or stolen purse, stolen mail, documents taken from trash, data breach, computer virus or telephone scam.
Becoming a victim of identity fraud is a frightening, frustrating experience and it can happen to anyone at any time. If you become a victim of identity theft, experts will provide you with professional fraud resolution, helping you document damage and file necessary paperwork. This recovery plan reduces time spent restoring your credit and reputation, and valuable expense reimbursement is offered to help cover eligible expenses related to clearing your name and repairing damaged credit.
Personal checking accounts at United Financial include our identity theft protection service, IDProtect®. You, your family (1), and joint account holders receive the following identity theft protection for a low monthly fee of $1.99.
· Credit Monitoring – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports (registration/activation required)
· Total Identity Monitoring – continuous monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone and many others (registration/activation required)
· 3-in-1 Credit Report – can request new report every 90 days or after receiving credit alert (registration/activation required)
· Credit Score – can request new credit score every 90 days or after receiving credit alert (registration/activation required)
· Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services – access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case who will work with you until your credit and identity are restored
· Identity Theft Recovery Case Plan – to inform you of the recovery process
· Up to $10,000 Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement Coverage (2)
· Debit and Credit Card Registration (registration/activation required)
· Online Identify Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources
If you’re not already taking advantage of this service, contact a United Financial representative to start protecting yourself today!
There’s no substitute for your protection and peace of mind.
1 IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to account owner(s) and their family. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) who are residents of the same household. Service is not available to a “signer” or “beneficiary” of the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to businesses and their employees, clubs and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students.
2 Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of Chartis Inc. The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
Did you know you can get paid for earning good grades at school? It’s true!!
Just bring in your report card, show us your grades and we will give you $2.00 for every A and $1.00 for every B.
You can turn in up to 2 report cards per school year and earn up to $10 per report card. Report cards should be from the current marking period. Good for Kindergarten – High School students.
Accel is a non-profit company that partners with you to achieve your financial goals. This benefit of membership gives you access to free money management and financial education services.
You can receive assistance with:
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your credit report and how to improve your score
- Money management
- Debt repayment
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure and repossession
- For more information, call Accel directly at 877.332.2235 or visit their website
The Accel web video series targets the entire financial lifecycle and the situations that can impact your finances during each one of them. The helpful advice is relevant to everybody — youth, those in their middle years, and those planning for retirement.
BudgetSmart is a software program that you can download to your personal computer. This easy-to-use software tool uses simple graphics, “pop-up” boxes and bar charts to help you manage your money more effectively.
You can use the program to:
- Establish a budget
- Track spending
- View tips for improving areas of overspending or inadequate saving
- Experiment with “what if” scenarios to determine how a major purchase or change in income would impact your budget
- Click here to download the program to your computer free of charge and you will be on your way to creating your own personalized budget!
Whether you are looking to open a checking account for the first time or you have had difficulty handling an account in the past, CheckRight is designed to teach you how to manage your checking account. The self-study program allows you to learn at your own pace. Among other things, the program will help you learn how to:
- Open an account
- Write Checks
- Make Deposits
- Reconcile your account
- Create a spending plan
- Begin the program by clicking here.
Everyone is looking for ways to save money, and that’s just what Love My Credit Union Rewards is all about.
We are excited to offer you, our member, exclusive discounts and benefits on products and services you use every day. Credit union members have already saved over $1 billion with Love My Credit Union Rewards discounts. So along with lower loan rates and fewer fees, here’s another way you can save even more.
- Exclusive discounted pricing on most new Chevy, Buick, or GMC vehicles with the Credit Union Member Discount from GM
- Save 10% on select regularly priced Sprint monthly service; businesses save 15% on select regularly priced Sprint monthly service.
- Save up to $15 on TurboTax Federal tax products
- Save on services for your home from ADT, DIRECTV, Allied, and more
- Earn cash back when you shop at over 1,500 online retailers with Love to Shop
The more offers you take advantage of, the more you save. Start saving today at LoveMyCreditUnion.org
Claim your complimentary $2,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance from United Financial. Up to $300,000 coverage if you would like additional coverage.
Exclusively for credit union members like you, the TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program provides affordable top-quality protection. You could enjoy discounted rates combined with online convenience and 24/7 claims service.
Get your free quote today or call 1-855-483-2149.
TruStage� Auto and Home Insurance program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union. MAH-1112-7C9E
The TruStage Health Insurance Program: Affordable Health Insurance Made Easy
The Affordable Care Act means nearly every American must have health insurance. If your employer doesn’t offer a plan, if you don’t qualify for medicaid and you’re not eligible for Medicare, you’ll likely need to purchase a health insurance plan on your own.
The TruStage Health Insurance Program can help. You can easily compare health insurance plans from multiple carriers, get quotes, receive expert advice and purchase coverage that makes sense. You can also determine whether you qualify for financial assistance. For more information visit www.TruStageHealth.com
The TruStage Health Insurance Program is make available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and GoHealth LLC. GoHealth LLC is licensed to sell nationwide and operates in all states with the exception of Massachusetts, Hawaii, Vermont and Rhode Island. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
Credit Union Members Can Save and Get Peace of Mind with ADT
United Financial and Invest in America are offering an exclusive ADT Credit Union Member Plan. The plan includes a FREE ADT monitored home security system* and start up equipment, plus:
$425 in exclusive credit union member savings in additional equipment:
• 3 additional window/door sensors
• 1 additional wireless remote control
• Glass break sensor
• Fire and emergency panic alert
Discover how affordable peace of mind can really be with the ADT Credit Union Member Plan. Click Here for more information.
*With $99 customer installation and purchase of alarm monitoring services.
Purchase your Saginaw Spirit Ticket Vouchers here – $10.50 each. Good for one Upper Level seat at a Home Game. Tickets available during hockey season
We have teamed up with Sprint to offer you up to a 10% discount on all of your recurring monthly charges (service rate plans, features, etc). Click here for more information.
As a Credit Union member you can get discounted Cedar Point tickets at any of our offices! Tickets are available May – October each year.
Good Any Day- $49 (Gate Price $62)
Juniors and Seniors – $42 ( Juniors – 48″ or less Senior 62+)
Soak City – $31 (Gate Price $34.99)
Ride and Refresh – $52 (admission into park and unlimited fountain drinks all day)
Ride and Slide – $84 (2 day pass) (Gate Price $89.99)
In the co-operative spirit, credit unions have joined together to give members ATM accessibility nationwide! Enjoy the convenience of over 25,000 surcharge free ATMs throughout the united states, simply for being a member. There are over 60 in the tri-city area, alone! Click here to find ATMs in your destination location.
- Free Notary Service
- Free Document Shredding
- Coin Counting Machines
- Safe Deposit Boxes (Auburn & Weiss Office)